sábado, 17 de abril de 2021

HACKERS are you one of them?

 Which are the goals of a hacker? How is their life? Is it legal to be a hacker? Is hacking good for our web society? When someone becomes a hacker?

Too many questions and many few answers. Actually I have met some hackers in my life and I need to say that they were really good looking people with good goals in life such as earning money, building a family, acquiring skills, etc. One of them told me that he hacked some security systems from the mediterranean sea such as radars and other control devices just to see if he was capable, but then I asked him: Did you consider yourself as a hacker when you did that stuff? He answered no. So then this makes me think about the ideals of a 'hacker' nowadays.

 At the base he/she is a person who can have good goals or bad goals but actually both are the same. Let me explain because this is so relative. A person can be hacking some systems with good goals as the one I met or not. For the second one which are his/her ideals in life? Earning money? I think it is not a bad idea, just the consequences of it, if you make suffer people then you can be considered as a dangerous person with bad goals in life. In fact this is the most basic difference. It is known that some companies hire hackers to protect themselves from other hackers so we can say the hackers hired can be called anti-hackers and this will be the good way of calling a hacker a real worker with
good ideals.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

IT Kantianism: Can our ethics keep up with new Technologies?

How many times have you seen someone on Twitter telling the people to stand against some other trending topic user? We can see this kind of ...